Refund and Returns Policy
- There are no refunds for change of mind returns of items that are offered for sale on this website.
- Faulty goods are covered by a 12 months service warranty from the date of purchase.
- If 12 months have passed since your purchase date, we can’t offer you a refund, repair or exchange.
- Faulty products will be shipped to our supplier for repair.
- One way return postage is offered to buyer.
- To be eligible for a service warranty repair, your product must be returned to the address we advise you, at your own expense for postage and .
- To complete your repair under our 12 months’ service warranty, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- We may require verbal or visual proof that your product is faulty before we accept your request for repair under our 12 months service warranty.
- Refund, exchange or repair will not be offered or approved for products that we deem have been used in a manner other than its intended use, ie if it has been purposely been damaged, has damage caused by negligence or misuse of the device. (eg scratches, liquid damage or unauthorised replacement of parts) or a breakdown or damage caused by disassembling the product in any way.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer until we instruct you to.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
What happens next?
Once your faulty product is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that it has been received. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund, exchange or repair.
If you are approved, then your claim will be processed, and the manufacturer will attempt to repair your faulty product.
Please note, you are responsible for the safe delivery via courier or postage to the manufacturer for repair. We highly recommend you pay extra for insurance and a trackable shipping service.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged, and deemed not repairable by the manufacturer.
If the item was purchased as a gift, whether it was delivered to the gift purchaser or gift receiver, only the original gift purchaser can apply for a claim under our service warranty.
Once your faulty product has been approved to return your product for repair, you should contact us for the address of the product manufacturer.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us for questions related to refunds and returns.