- Carrier Frequencies: 0.1 – 39.99 kHz
- Number of pulses: fully adjustable
- Impulse Breaks: fully adjustable
- Impulse repetitions: fully adjustable
- Intensities: 0.1 – 900 microTesla
- Waveforms: Sine Waves, Square Waves, Sawtooth, Triangle, Trapezoidal
- Supports: Exagon MAT, Exagon PAD, Exagon Spot
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) devices for home and professional use.
This system has the option of adding two additional accessories:
Below is a comparison chart for the five iMRS Prime systems available.
The iMRS Exagon whole-body Mat, Exagon Pad and the Exagon Spot are identical in the first three systems. The far-infrared (FIR) mat replaces the standard whole-body mat in the Hybrid and Trial systems.
The ‘Exagon brain entrainment system or the Exagon biofeedback system is an optional accessory that can be added to any of the five Prime systems.